Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tuesday Primary and Me

Well, I'm working the primary election at our local precinct next Tuesday.

Obama looks like he might win TX in spite of barely losing the popular TX vote due to the wierd way Dem primaries are set up in TX. I guess we'll have to wait and see if they're right.

Oh. I'm still leaning Obama, but they are both so well qualified that I still have my flip flop moments. Hillary also more closely represents me in her platform, so i may decide for her at the very last moment. Agh.

If only we could trust any of them.

I've never owned a cell phone nor have I been seriously tempted to, 'til now. I very much wish that I had a way to keep track of the election results and a way to upload posts to me blog remotely.

Oh well, no live blogging the primaries this time around. :)

No comments: