Saturday, September 22, 2007

Medical Justice

This is just a concept I'm playing with. People seem to respond to concepts and ideas once they are established, framed, and bound. In the US it's obvious that we have a problem with our health care system, so I'm examining whether a concept of an elaborate system of Medical Justice could be useful; especially to Americans who like to have their rules precisely minced, written down in granite, and parceled out to them.

The concept so far -

Medical Justice: The right to obtain the best care a society can give, as quickly as it can be given, regardless of the patient's income, social status, or condition; pre-existing or otherwise.



I do not get a deluge of traffic here, I know. But, if you are one of those surfers that accidentally hit upon this site and this concept intrigues you or makes you laugh because it's so infantile, please leave a comment to me and let me know how to improve it or where I went wrong (i'm thinking that a similiar concept does alreeady exist. if it does and you know of it let ME know too! <3

No comments: